Mounted Precision Air Slits| Mounted Precision Pinhole
Precision air slits and pinholes can be mounted in black-anodized aluminum housing for a secure mechanical support. The mounts also fit into various optical assemblies. Mount can be clearly labeled with aperture/slit size for easy identification.
Mounted slits and pinhole specification:
- Slit Widths Available: 5 – 1000 µm
- Slit Length: 3 mm or customized
- Slit Material: 304 Stainless Steel, or 304 Stainless Steel with Black Oxide Finish
- Housing: Black-Anodized Aluminum with Ø1″ (25.4mm) Outer Diameter x 0.10″ (2.5mm)Thick
- Unmounted Slit Diameter: Ø9.5 mm
- Pinholes are available: 5um-1000um
- Unmounted slits or unmounted pinholes with different substrates, such as high power slits and pinholes, chrome-coated glass slits, are also available.
- The slits or pinholes can be taken out of their housings by removing the retaining ring.
If you do not see what you need above, you are welcome to customize special opinholes or slits that are fabricated from different substrate materials. We can process different slit and pinhole sizes, incorporate multiple slits in one foil, or provide different slit or pinhole configurations. Customized mounts are also available. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific nee