Customize Precision Pinholes| Optical Pinholes| Round Aperture
Pinholes are commonly used in light aperturing, spectrophotometer image analysis, confocal microscopy, fluorescence microscope and various advance optical experiments.
- Material: Stainless Steel, aluminum,glass and copper etc.
- Thickness (mm): standard 0.05mm, 0.1mm. Can be customized
- Outer Shape Diameter (mm): 9.5mm or customized
- Pinhole diameter: 5um,10um,25um,50um,75um,100um,200um,500um,1000um or at customer’ request
- Type: Unmounted, mounted pinholes are also available.
- Finish: Can be blacked or not
- Apart from standard pinholes and apertures, we can also customize pinhole arrays and also the outer shape. It can be made as round, rectangular, hexagon etc only if you have drawings. Meanwhile, high power pinhole with gold coating, pinhole arrays, precision slits and chrome-coated glass slits(optical slits) can also be customized.If not listed, please contact us for more customized information.
- We accept not only small quantity but also mass production with competitive pric