Custom Air Slits/High Precision Slits/Optical Slits
The precision slits or air slits can be used as entrance, exit or intermediate slits for spectrometers, photometers and monochromators etc.
The high precision slits also can be used in confocal microscopy, hyperspectral imaging instruments, Lidar or for fourier/optical image analysis various educational optical experiments and other wavelength discrimination demonstrations.
What’s more, slits can be used in metal 3D printing optical systems, medical devices, such as confocal fundus imaging systems etc.
With cutting edge technology and professionals, we have gained rich experiences for the slits customization, and also we have standard slits at stock for fast delivery.
- Material: Stainless Steel, copper, molybdenum, gold, glass and so on
- Thickness (mm): 0.05mm, 0.1mm or customized
- Outer Diameter (mm): 9.5mm or customized shape and dimensions
- Slit Length (mm): 3.0 mm or customized
- Slit width: 5um,10um,25um,50um,75um,100um,200um,500um,1000um or at customer’ request
- Type: Unmounted, mounted slits are also available
- Finish: Can be black finish or normal finish
- Precision pinholes, high power pinhole apertures or pinholes arrays are also available
- Apart from various metal precision slits and pinhole apertures, we also provide optical slits and pinhole in chrome-coated optical glass.
- If not listed, please feel free to contact us for more custom information. We can custom any shape and any micro patterns, like round, rectangular, multi slits, arc, hexagon, octagon, annylar etc. and combination of patterns and arrays. We accept not only small quantity customization but also mass production with competitive price and short turn-around time.